Thursday, December 17, 2009

Kris Allen is totally edgy too, you guys

Kris Allen is totally edgy too, you guys
Man, it can't feel great to be Kris Allen these days.

Despite the fact that the squeaky clean musician won last season's American Idol, it's runner up Adam Lambert that's getting all the media attention.

Because apparently if you're gay and let that be known during an awards show on ABC, it's controversial. (And according to Barbara Walters fascinating no less!)

Anyway, in an attempt to push his way back into the spotlight, Allen was photographed backstage at last week's Jingle Ball concert in New York exhibiting some pretty racy behaviour. Let's break it down . . .



"Hey look, I'm holding dolls. That's gay, right?"



"I like to stick other things in my mouth too."



"Hold on a sec, I've got to take this call from my mistress . . . no I'm just kidding, it's my mom."



"I like the strawberry and the grape nerds. That's right, I swing both ways."



"This is what people call a douche, right?"



"I just jizzed in my pants . . . like, seriously. Budget clothes by Matthew Williamson really do it for me."


Okay, so dude couldn't do racy if he tried.

But it looks like he had fun posing with that random assortment of objects, right?
Source: out-is-through.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment