Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The More You Know: Moderate Blog Moderating

The More You Know: Moderate Blog Moderating
The regular commenters on this blog are uniformly terrific so I don't usually have to post anything on this subject (I think I've only had to do it once in five years of blogging...).

But just a reminder: this is my policy about comment moderation on this blog. I don't approve for publication on this blog comments that are:

1.) Spammish

2.) Libelous -- or could reasonably be construed as libelous by reasonable people.

3.) personally antagonistic towards other individuals. My blog is not a venue for re-hashing arguments between other personalities or with celebrities. Leave that to the courts. Or your own blog. But don't air your personal grievances here...they won't get through.

And really, did you know that people can sue bloggers for comments left on their blog by readers...Yep, it's true.

The more you know...

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Source: reflectionsonfilmandtelevision.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment